According to recent statistics, up to 6 million people are involved in vehicular accidents on a daily basis. It really doesn’t matter if you’re the most cautious driver on the road or if you follow all the traffic rules and guidelines. Remember, you share the road with thousands of other people who might not be as careful as you. Being involved in an accident is almost guaranteed throughout a driver’s experience. Are you prepared to take on the costs that come with the damages these incidents might necessitate?
The stress and headaches that come with being in a car accident can be pretty overwhelming. And they’re made even worse if the car you’re driving is a rare collectible. Save yourself the trouble and insure your classic vehicle with classic auto insurance in Illinois.
What Does Classic Auto Insurance in Illinois Cover?
- Medical Payments – It’s expected that people will incur some injuries (either minor or life threatening) whenever they’re involved in a car accident. Can you imagine just how much you would have to pay for medical fees on top of the repairs you’d need to get done for your car? Classic auto insurance in Illinois from companies like illinois-insurance.website will cover any injuries that you or your family members sustain during an accident or collision regardless of who caused it.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Let’s say for example that you were having a bad day and you caused an accident while you were on the road. Bodily injury liability will cover for any injuries or even deaths that you cause by use of your car. This is a requirement mandated by the majority of US states.
- Property Damage Liability – If you run into any sort of public or private property, this particular coverage will make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages you cause. Oftentimes, the damages this coverage pays for are the ones you cause to other vehicles in a collision, but it can also apply to fences, garages, building, electricity posts, and nearly anything else that you might cause damage to.
- Collision – This will pay for damage dealt to your car during an incident that was caused through your own fault.
- Comprehensive – This is particularly ideal for those whose cars are at risk of damage caused by other threats or dangers such as vandals, weather events, or natural occurrences.
- Uninsured Motorist – If you had the unlucky opportunity of colliding with someone who doesn’t have an insurance to cover for the damages and injuries, this part of your policy will answer for your medical bills and in some cases, damage caused to your vehicle.